IGNORED

My Swing (jdchelsea)

jdchelsea
Note: This thread is 4707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all first post here. I'm just looking for any tips/thoughts on my swing. you can see it here:

My irons go straight or slight fade. occasional hook (1 in 20). the majority of my shots with woods/drivers will fade or slice. my wedges will draw bordering on a hook at times. . I know its not great quality (especially at impact) but i've done my best to slow it down and you can see both down the line and front on views in this clip.

I dont mind hitting slight fades (obviously not so keen on the slices) but just would like to see the occasional shot turn over as a draw. My driver/woods are my biggest problem with getting a decent position on the fairway a real struggle. As I said thoughts or comments welcome.

Thanks

JD

not bad

work  on staying connected (hands/shoulders move as one)

that will also help opening the club face on your back swing and will slao flatten your swing out

plus you need to hit a ball everybodys swing looks better swinging at air

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

thanks havoc - i'll try and get a few videos of me hitting some actual shots posted. I've got a feeling, especially with my woods/drivers, that I get too fast coming down
(trying to hit the ball hard) which throws me into an out to in swing.

I had a 3 lessons about 3 months ago and he basically overhauled my swing but wasn't sure how  I was progressing or if I was on the right track so I appreciate the feedback/advice. Thought posting videos on here would be cheaper than more lessons :)

The positions in my swing I worry about most or that I think could be better are:

• the top of my backswing (club appears to low behind my head)
  • the top of my backswing (overswinging and losing connection as you said)
  • impact where my upper body appears to lean back away from my target.

Thanks

JD

Note: This thread is 4707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!