IGNORED

The John Daly Report.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3292 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI

yeah why not, i believe that he will put on a show at Carnoustie. I think that when it really matters to him he can play. Would someone like to talk me through his form prior to him winning the 1995 Open?.. i don't want a journeyman to win the Open and as good as Tiger is, id like someone else to win.

JD..Go long or go home!!

bb69

Sure Daly has a chance...... a chance to make the cut! While I'd love to see Daly contend or ummm, win the darn thing, let's not get too excited here.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

I don't think he has much chance to win-would be nice to see as I pull for JD-think Tiger hits his 2 iron all week again to pull this one off

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Well after 13 he's tied for 2nd @ -3.......
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Well after 13 he's tied for 2nd @ -3.......

Yep, and now he's back to Even with the tough finishing holes still to go... Actually he had it at -5 after he eagled 11, and three holes later he's Even. Funny, after we saw (on the computer) that he eagled 11 I turned to my co-worker and said he'll probably finish at Even. One of the reasons why people love him so much! C'Mon Johnny D... get it back!

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

theres the john daly that i know. nice triple boge john

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Yea, double, par, TRIPLE, then bogey don't do much for ya.......
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

That had to be historic. Has anyone ever made an eagle 2 to take
the lead in the British Open *and* a snowman on the same day? On the
same nine? WITHIN FOUR HOLES?

If that doesn't sum up Daly's career right there, I don't know
what could.

"Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course - the distance between your ears." - Bobby Jones

In my Ping Hoofer Extreme...
Triumph TC-100 1 iron
TaylorMade R7 Quad 10.5* and 15* BurnerTriumph 3-PW, TaylorMade 2Pinnacle GoldsA no-name blade handed down to me from my father, and to him...

thats sick, I didnt seet he snowman, but i knew he was going to miss that short putt, its sad because hes won 2 majors but as soon as i saw him in the lead with 5 under knowing how difficult some of the closing holes are i thought to myself id be surprised if he kept it to even by the end of the day.

Hi

i think JD will make the cut....he has to be the most popular player at Carnoustie this week..the galleries went mad when he slam dunked that wedge shot for eagle...i love john he's the big daddy

but i would say though that he doesn't look very well...

bb69

Hi

On another note.. sweet avy, although its probably doctored. You, I and every other hetero man on this planet can only hope she goes commando everytime she plays.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 3292 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!