IGNORED

Blades or Not???

Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Blades or Cavities?

• Forged blade
    • Forged cavity
    • Cast cavity

I borrowed my brother in laws wilson blades when I first started playing golf 24 years ago, I could'nt hit them and sliced every shot. I moved up to my first set of clubs the Ping Eye 2 Becu and moved to my first set of forged cavity backs the, Mizuno Comp EZ for a couple of year and switched to the Mizuno MP30 forged iron.

Now I am playing with MP33 forged blade irons from Mizuno. I practice hitting my old Ping Eyes and compared them with my MP33 and I love my the feel and look of the MP33 so much more especially at ball impact.

My lowest iron in my bag is the 5 iron and I have been playing these blades for about a year and a half.

Who knows in a couple of years I might switched to all hybrids with graphite shafts.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had blades to start off, then went to nike slingshot and man i bounce of the dirt so easy now. I love um.

What's in my Warbird bag

Driver: FT-5
Wood: Cobra Speed LD (5 Wood)
Hybrid: Burner Rescue (5H)Irons: Slingshot 4D 4-GW Wedge: CG14 (50 degree, 60 degree)Putter: Monza Corza Ball: Tour i

I guess I kinda have a tweener. I have musle backs in the MP 32. They are not quite blades, but really close. I really like the workability of the blades. I am not so keen on the cavity. But if you want to get better, you need the cavity backs, they are much more forgiving.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!