IGNORED

Hello forum

icourtnage
Note: This thread is 6296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone.

My name is Ian, and I've recently returned to golf after a 6-month hiatus.
I played on my high school team, and then in college, but stopped playing very often after I graduated. I'm a couple of years out of college, and I'm really starting to feel the itch to play a lot. I stumbled accross this forum and decided to sign up. Part of golf to me is the conversations that go on around the sport, whether on the course, the practice tee, or over a beer. I think it'll be fun to have a group like all of you to talk shop with.

I started up a golf blog aimed at helping golfers with swing problems. The idea is that people will write in with swing problems they are having, and post any videos or pictures of the issue on a YouTube or Flickr account. The rest of the community would then post comments about possible fixes, drills, or tips. I truly believe that a lot of golfers don't see professionals because they lack the time or the money to do so. Furthermore, many instructors don't bother to figure out how their students learn. As much as getting instruction from multiple people can be detrimental, I believe it would be benefitial to look through tips that people send in, and find the one that makes sense to you. Its free. I have a day job, and I'm not doing this to make any money. I just thought it'd be a fun way to participate in the online golfing community.
Here is the link: http://yttgolf.blogspot.com/

Back to the point. I'm excited to be on these forums and to talk about golf.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this.

-Ian

Clubs
Titleist 983E 9.5 degrees (stiff Fujikura 757)
Titleist 904F 13.0 degrees (stiff Graffaloy Blue)
Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood (steel)
Mizuno MP-37 3-9 (DG S300)Cleveland Form Forged 48 degree Cleveland RTG 56 degreeCleveland RTG 60 degreeScotty Cameron Newport Tei3, 35"Titleist ProV1Ping...

Hi Ian,

Welcome aboad!
You will see... this forum offers a great chance to chat with numerous interesting users and, most of all, outstanding golfers!

I myself have joined it pretty recently but it's so fun that I log in every day!

Anyway, welcome again!
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Welcome to the forum.

Little tidbit that I wish someone would have told me when I first started...
Be nice with the reputation. if someone answers your questions, writes a great post, or submits cool topics, hit the little blue box at the top right hand of their post and add to their reputation. They will probably return the favor when you submit something meaningful.

Take care!

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Note: This thread is 6296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!