IGNORED

Precision Rifle vs True Temper

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 6044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just bought a set of Mizuno MX 25
Had three 6 irons made up on with standard S300 DG Shaft, One with RP Project X, One with TT Black Golds.

The day I went to the range there was a 15 MPH headwind. Found the Project X and Black Golds to have a more pentrating and just slightly lower ball flight. All three hit within 10 yards witht he DG being the shortest.

Went with Black Golds because I felt like they gave me more feel.

My local Hotstix licensee freq. matched a set of black golds to obtain my optimum fit. Also had them Pured. I ended up with R shafts but with how they trim them the ended up like a PX 5.5.

Intially without hitting them I went to the coarse and played. I was afraid that I had messed up but after a session at the range I know I made the right decision.

Driver: Bull 5000 10.5 FujiKura Vista Tour Stiff
Irons:MX25 5-PW. TT Black Gold
WoodGreat Big Bertha 4
HybridCLK Aldila Hybrid Stiff 20 and 23
Wedges: MPT RP Rifle Spinner Wedge 53 and 60Putter: Todd Sones GullaneBallHX Hot

Just bought a set of Mizuno MX 25

Interesting inputs. Now, regarding to the feel, did Project X feel "boardy" as many people have said? As far as flight trajectory I thought DG would produce lower ball flight than PX and BG.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Boardy: On misshits I did notice it.

Black Golds should have produced lower ball flight but for me the difference was not evident. Maybe a couple of feet lower but not the amount I was expecting.

Driver: Bull 5000 10.5 FujiKura Vista Tour Stiff
Irons:MX25 5-PW. TT Black Gold
WoodGreat Big Bertha 4
HybridCLK Aldila Hybrid Stiff 20 and 23
Wedges: MPT RP Rifle Spinner Wedge 53 and 60Putter: Todd Sones GullaneBallHX Hot

Note: This thread is 6044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!