IGNORED

Just saying 'Hi' from the Pacific North West

westcoastin89
Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello from Seattle, Washington!

I found this site while looking for reviews on new golf equipment and honestly rather glad I found this community.

I've been golfing for about nine years now from when I was 12/13 to 22. My biggest upset is my job not allowing me

decent hours of light for playing time I love the sport and try to play whenever I can. Currently I'm sitting at around a

ten handicap on bad days looking closer to thirteen but always out to improve.

A little background:

-Started playing golf with my uncle

-Decided to join the golf team at my high school starting off as the 8th seat on my team within the first season as a freshman making it to varsity.

-Took private video lessons with a swing doctor

-My junior and senior year in high school did many tournaments in WJGA (Washington Junior Golf Association)

this is where I quickly learned that as a ten handicap my scores still weren't that competitive and thusly after a

few seasons of WJGA I decided to keep golf as a friendly sport.

Currently:

I went out last weekend (7-31-11) and played for the first time in almost two years and shot a six over par at Carnation Golf Course which came to me as a surprise as that was the first time in almost two years I had picked up a golf club. Always looking for neat tips and tricks for difficult situations on the golf course, as well as I've noticed the reviews and blogs on this site are wonderful and I will continue to revisit this site.

Have a wonderful day from the PUGET SOUND Seattle, Wa! :)

Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!