IGNORED

Another new guy from Indiana

VelcroBobcat
Note: This thread is 4769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

New to the forum. Im from Indiana. Brand new at the game of golf. Been golfing a total of 2 months however I have played about 30 rounds in that time. So much that I even developed an intercostal muscle strain and have been down for 10 days. First 18 holes I was scoring in the 130s. Broke 100 about 3 weeks ago and steadily getting better. I have been lucky to play with some very good players and have benefited from their instruction.

Anyways, its good to be here. Thank you.

Titleist 909D2 Driver,   Adams F11 3 wood,    Adams Pro Gold 3 hybrid,   ,

Mizuno JPX 800 Pros w/ KBS Tour stiff  4 - GW,   Nike VR Pro 54 & 58 Wedges, Nike Method 001 Putter,

Nike 20XI X ball in an Titleist Lightweight stand bag.

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 4769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!