IGNORED

Footballer picks Top Five golfers

The Recreational Golfer
Note: This thread is 4622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Haterboy 101.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Haterboy 101.

WOW.. and you call yourself a professional?   Really?  Personally attacking someone because they aren't a Tiger fan.. you and your website are a JOKE .. a pure JOKE..  This is nothing more then a fanboys website to raise money..

• Administrator
Originally Posted by ThominOH

WOW.. and you call yourself a professional?

Yep . I am. Pretty good one too.

Originally Posted by ThominOH

Really?

Uh, yep. Still am.

Personally attacking someone because they aren't a Tiger fan..

I didn't personally attack you. I responded to cdngolf's post. Your posts are classic crap, hence "Haterboy 101." If the class had a name, it'd be "Introduction to Illogical Hating." Besides, you've thrown the name "fanboy" out there. Same coin; just the opposite side.

And my responses have nothing to do with which side of the fence you're on - it's that your arguments, your position - is so poorly stated and so inadequately argued that it's not even a challenge. You can't even get basic facts right, and when you manage to do that, you try to shove 'em in where it doesn't even make sense.

you and your website are a JOKE .. a pure JOKE..  This is nothing more then a fanboys website to raise money..

Pretty sure Tiger's doing okay with the money. And believe me, if I was doing this for the money, I'd have quit and found something else to do a looooooong time ago, but your opinion is noted. Thanks.

P.S. Far more of a personal attack there than "Haterboy 101," but what do I know, I'm a joke. I hope I'm a funny one. Nothing worse than a bad joke. Well, except Tiger. He's worse. He's a druggie cheater overhyped lousy golfer. I almost forgot.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let's take the subjectivity out of the equation and base the top 5 purely on something that can be quantified and measured.  Great golfers are all about winning tournaments, plain and simple.  The greatest golfers are all about winning majors, once again, plain and simple.  With that in mind take a look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_golfers_with_most_PGA_Tour_wins

Snead had 82 wins over 30 years, Nicklaus had 73 wins over 25 years, and Tiger has 71 wins over only 16 years (this year not being over yet).  If I was a betting man, I would think Tiger would win at least a few more PGA Tour events to surpass at least Nicklaus in the next decade or so.

Now speaking to majors won, Nicklaus has 18 majors over 25 years, and Tiger 14 majors over 16 years...................Now will Tiger win another 5 majors to surpass Nicklauss?  Jury is out on that one, but regardless of how many more majors Tiger will win, he still has the second most number of major wins of ALL TIME.  This coupled with the third most number of PGA Tour events of ALL TIME, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY TIGER SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TOP 5 RANKING OF GREAT GOLFERS OF ALL TIME unless of course, you really are a Tiger hater for whatever reason.

In my Mizuno Aerolite IV Stand Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910D2 (9.5°, RIP Alpha 70S)
Wood: Titleist 910F (15°, RIP Alpha 70S)

Irons: Mizuno MP-68 Irons (3 - PW, C-Taper S+), Mizuno MP-33 2 Iron (C-Taper S+)

Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled (56.11 - Bent to 54°, 60.07 Tour Chrome, C-Taper S+ DSS)

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (34")

Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x

GPS: Garmin Approach g5

Most useful training aids (for me) that I use: Tour Striker Pro 7 Iron, Swingyde, Tour Sticks alignment sticks, Dave Pelz Putting Tutor

Note: This thread is 4622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!