IGNORED

Help me find this tee!

AnthonyGraziano
Note: This thread is 4584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My golf trainer had me using a tee I am not sure why I did not ask him where he got it. Basically its a rubber range tee thats almost as short as a wood tee but instead of playing the ball on the rubber part you insert a wood tee that you can hit off of. I prefer a real tee rather then the ranges rubber one and I dont have a grass golf range anywhere near me. I would do anything for one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIVERSAL-PRACTICE-TEE-GOLF-DRIVING-RANGE-MATS-/280714616353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash;=item415be51e21

It's not who you are in life, but what you do and how you treat others that makes the difference.......

hmm... this seems interesting.   now, the mat tee i have only cost me $1 (the deposit i left at the range), but i like the idea of being able to tee it however high i want.. especially being able to practice teeing off w/ a 3w, hybrid or iron.

i ordered one (fyi: its $2 cheaper on their home site instead of ebay - link is on the ebay page).  i hope i like it.

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Looks great. Shame my local range uses auto-feeder mats. :(

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

My range just switched to something very similar to this, without the three holes and little tether. I can't stand these! Why should I burn through my own tees because the range doesn't want to replace their little triangle three-tee deal? Are they really that expensive to replace?

These things just make a huge mess on the range stalls with broken tees everywhere. Tees fly out on to the range, and often too far to safely walk out and retrieve it.

Just pick up a couple rubber ones in the right heights for your clubs.

• 2 weeks later...

as a follow up, i got my tee last week, and i LOVE it.   much better then using a rubber tee.   i recommend this to everyone...

btw: i don't get xxsoultonexx's hate for it.  the holes that hold your tee are very tight.  after using it for 3 range sessions, i only knocked out/broken one tee.  also, tees are cheap, i'd hardly call it an issue to have to use my own.  have you ever hit at a grass range?

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Found another one..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Personal-Rubber-Mat-Tees-3-NEW-/250900895038?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3135167845687202311

It's not who you are in life, but what you do and how you treat others that makes the difference.......

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

My range just switched to something very similar to this, without the three holes and little tether. I can't stand these! Why should I burn through my own tees because the range doesn't want to replace their little triangle three-tee deal? Are they really that expensive to replace?

These things just make a huge mess on the range stalls with broken tees everywhere. Tees fly out on to the range, and often too far to safely walk out and retrieve it.

Just pick up a couple rubber ones in the right heights for your clubs.

I'd much rather hit off of a real golf tee set to the right height than the rubber tees at the range. You can never find the right height and it's a mess to change them out.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!