IGNORED

Impact Tape Recomendations?

Note: This thread is 6220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone one know where to get impact tape in rolll form. The store where I shop sells a small pack with about 10-15 sheets of impact tape at a very expensive price: $15.99.

I recently upgraded my irons from game improvement to a player level iron, and need to tweak my swing and check my impact, so I'm looking for a large roll.

I'll search the net to see who sells it, but since this is a golf forum and we are all addicted to golf, I figured I'd post this question.

Either way I'll post the results of my quest.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

A little dusting of baby powder will show you what you want without shelling out money for special impact tape.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

• Administrator
A little dusting of baby powder will show you what you want without shelling out money for special impact tape.

Not so much if he wants it on the bottom of his club (i.e. off a lie board), but yeah... it will.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I use line chalk from the home improvement store. I feel it sticks a little better than baby powder, just as cheap.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

You can try black electrical tape as well... I did find a sithe that sells a whole lot of impat tape options, but don't have it right now....

WTIB:
Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5° Scads of shafts - now: Kai'li 63 stiff
Tour Edge Exotics 3 & 5 FW
Callaway X-22 Tour irons
Bobby Jones 3 & 4 hybridsRife Abaco/Odyessy Black Series i9 puttersWith a few more hangin' around

Note: This thread is 6220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!