IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

Paula.

On the 4th of July, I went to the LPGA tournament here. I have to say, Natalie is a very beautiful woman.

However, Paula is much better looking. Natalie has that.... college sorority girl look that seems to attract drunken frat-guy-obnoxious middle-aged men. Paula is much more classy looking and has a much softer look about her. She's extremely good looking, and more attractive to me than Natalie is.

Another note: those are only 2 of the ladies on tour. There are a TON of stunning women on the LPGA. There are fewer "butch" looking women these days then there used to be. Since so many of them are in shape, their natural beauty comes out. And a few are just out--and-out hot. In fact, I'd say that Natalie and Paula are not the best looking ones on tour these days. They are good players, but no longer the hottest on tour.

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lorena ochoa tops my list

I think I just threw up in my mouth. You know what they say... If you are going to go ugly... go early and avoid the rush.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Another note: those are only 2 of the ladies on tour. There are a TON of stunning women on the LPGA. There are fewer "butch" looking women these days then there used to be. Since so many of them are in shape, their natural beauty comes out. And a few are just out--and-out hot. In fact, I'd say that Natalie and Paula are not the best looking ones on tour these days. They are good players, but no longer the hottest on tour.

I agree, I find PC more attractive to my eye, IMHO. Just curious who else you consider attractive on the tour. I was thinking about going to check out an LPGA event later this year.

Driver: X460 tour- 9.5*
3-wood: 3+ - 13*
Hybrid: BB HW 20*
Hybrid: 24*
Irons: X-20 Uniflex SteelWedges: Colonial 56* & 60*Putter: XG SabertoothBall: GPS-8âIf you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God...

I would belly-crawl naked through broken glass just to lick the tires on the truck from the laundry that washes Paula's panties.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I would belly-crawl naked through broken glass just to lick the tires on the truck from the laundry that washes Paula's panties.

Now that sounds painful

Paula had a great career as an amateur while Natalie was making calendar shoots.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Doesn't win either

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I want to vote for paula but I can never get past her eyebrows. Between the two if I have to pick one(forceibly) I guess I would go Natalie. But , Bri Vega has to be the hottest eye candy in the lady's tour if I would pick trully.
Tools of the Trade :

Driver 907 D2 9.5* Fujikura (stiff) or 905 R 9.5* Diamana white (stiff) or ERC Hot (japan) 10* Fujikura Speeder 586 Tour Spec (stiff)

Woods/Hybrid: Burner Rescue 19* & Reax SF65 (Graphite Stiff) X hot 3 woods 15* Fujikura (stiff) Irons: ZM Forged Irons 3-9 Steel (stiff) Wedges...

Natalie is hot, but I love Paula's booty!!! I am a fan of a little bit of junk in the trunk. I think that Paula is so cute. I wouldn't kick either one of them out, but Paula Creamer is the better fit for my tastes.

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

I agree, I find PC more attractive to my eye, IMHO.

• Paige Mackenzie
  • Ai Miyazato, a tiny little thing but she can hit it a ton
  • Morgan Pressel
  • Emma Cabrera-Bello
These are some of the girls/ladies we saw in person at the event who caught my eye as really cute. We got to see several from a pretty good vantage point on the Par-3 11th. They came right next to us. It was pretty cool. I was hugely impressed with Ai Miyazato from japan. Just so tiny, so fit, and just a dynamite. I guess I was being stereotypical thinking that a small, petite, cute girl couldn't play that well. But, man could she.

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

Are the votes for Natalie Gulbis only considering "below the neck" criteria?

That's kinda' silly, considering Paula's eyebrows and penchant for old lady cataract glasses as a result.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Note: This thread is 4036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!