IGNORED

Gamer v2 deal

Note: This thread is 4681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

First tried the v2 out a year ago when I got one of the 15 packs for $20 and really liked it a lot. After the first of the year, a local range had a 2 for 1 sale and I got 2 dz for $18. Went into a sports authority yesterday and they had some of the 15 td packs on clearance for $15 so picked one up. Then tonight, went into a local shop ( puetz golf for those in Washington) and they were clearing out the v2 for $9.99. Guy working there said that was the price until they were gone. He said a new ball was coming out, guessing it's the one in the black box. At $20 a dz, I decided this would be the ball I played for most of the season. For the price I paid for the last 4 dz its a no brainer. I may even sell off some the TM Reds I have squirreled away.

In my Bagboy cart bag:
Driver: TM R11s 10.5 R-flex 3W: TM 09 Burner 3H: TM 09 Burner Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-PW r-flex
Wedges: Wilson TW9 GW, Ping Eye 2+ SW, Vokey SM 58.08      Putter:TM Rossa Spider Ball: TM TP/Red LDP, TF Gamer v2   Range Finder: GX-I

Good deal on a good ball.  I was playing these until I found a major ball reclaimer for South Florida down the street that lets me handpick Pro Vs for 15 a dozen.  The Gamer V2 is a solid performer.  On one occasion I played a Titleist loyalist and was out driving him.  On one hole he thought he got me and he drove to my ball and said, where did the Top-Flight come from?  I said, your ball is back here.  I could tell he was contorting inside, lol. Shot a cool 76 and we tied.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5* | Rad Tour 18.5* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now