Sign in to follow this  
jmanbooyaa

NO MORE clubs changes for 2012

Note: This thread is 2780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

24 posts / 3378 viewsLast Reply

Well, I can't go a year without changes. I can't go through the winter without changes. My nephews will all be getting some nice stuff in a month or so.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Probably no new clubs - but new shoes/shirts and maybe a new bag too.

I Like the Nike bags with the aluminium frames. Grabbing the bag by a aluminium handle is much easier than by the fabric strap on my Wilson bag..

I switched iron sets last June, added a 3W and haven't touched my set up since. I really think it has helped my golf game sticking with the same equipment for awhile. I don't anticipate any changes happening for me this year. Good luck on your resolution, I know the club ho bug can be hard to resist

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well I failed miserably at not buying any new clubs. I traded in some clubs that I didn't use and added 2 hybrids and a new wedge shaft. Man I am so weak. Titleist 909h 19, 21 and dg spinner wedge shaft. Loving the Golf  Pride VDR's I have on my clubs. Will most likely break down and buy a Titleist 909 3 wood. I suck

LOL. Yeah, me to. I picked up a Adams v-tech 3 hybrid. Nice club for sure. Did I need it? no, but what the heck - buying new clubs is a weakness for sure. Now - PROBABLY no more club purchases for the rest of the year ;-)

I just tried the Adams V-3 hybrid today, OMG i am a hybrid fan now. I will be getting at least two of them to replace higher irons. They launch the ball in the air, and land soft, there easy to hit, great out of the rough. There are just a brilliant club.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!