IGNORED

PLAYERS Prediction Thread

Puttin4Bird
Note: This thread is 6205 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
well all the people who predicted phil were right

I wish Sean had put up more of a fight. He was just a little teeny bit off all day, and the tournament was his for the taking, because Mickelson, despite putting on a very good show driving, wasn't playing lights out either.

The two-putt on 16, the bunker shot at 11, the missed putt at 15, the water balls at 17... Sean should have been leading going to 17 - he shouldn't have needed to fire at the flag. Oh well. Credit to Phil - this win was impressive. I'm not a Phil fan, but I greatly admire the way he played this tournament.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not sure Sean should have had the lead going into 17 but I did feel bad for what happened there. Don't forget Phil missed some very makeable putts on the back nine as well. O'Hair did play very well all week but I just don't think he was quite ready for prime time. Even when the lead was one or two I always had the feeling that Phil was in total control and it seemed like the lead was more than that. I hope O'Hair builds on this, we sure need a young American to step up his game.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 6205 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!