IGNORED

My Swing (looseleftie)

looseleftie
Note: This thread is 4278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Looseleftie, I'm no instructor so take everything with a large grain but if I were giving you tips I think developing some rhythym in your swing is really going to need to happen to get things clicking, good rythym produces tempo wich leads to timing, your backswing is just so slow and deliberate and I know your trying to put yourself in the proper positions but making such a deliberate effort to accomplish that is causing you to be way too stiff. Believe it or not the downswing actually begins before the club reaches the end of the backswing and in your case nothing is happening as far as a downswing until that club is all the way back,good rhythym and tempo will let everything return in an athletic move through the ball.What I meant about the downswing starting before the end of the backswing is your weight shift starting at your feet starts right before that club reaches the end of the backswing.

[QUOTE][/QUOTE][quote name="looseleftie" url="/t/56756/my-swing-looseleftie#post_759282"]Hey Fuzzy, thanks for input here mate... Re posture, is there someting obvious, am I too upright with upper body? My angle feels quite comfortable.. RE tempo, am I too fast or slow? [/quote] Your back looks too rounded, shoulders are slumped a bit. You want to be in an athletic looking position. Kinda like a linebacker in football or a defender in basketball is supposed to look. Your swing tempo is too deliberately slow on the backswing and then your downswing is too quick. Even tempo throughout is what you want. Maybe work on swinging without a ball and counting in your head as you swing to really concentrate on getting that even tempo from start to finish.

Note: This thread is 4278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!