IGNORED

Check this swing out, please criticize(constructively!)

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Check my swing out, I just realized that my hips don't turn at all~! What else do you see? Thanks~!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53879958352210

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

You don't take the club back far enough in your back swing, it looks like your trying to hit a punch shot (maybe you are but i doubt it)

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

yes, if you dont have any back problems, take the club back further (paralell to the ground) and bend your elbows a little more on the backswing.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Your hips are turning at about the same ratio that your shoulders are turning which is a good thing. Your shoulders are only turning back about 70 degrees and your hips are turning about 30 degrees. If you would make a fuller turn so your shoulders turn closer to 90 degrees then your hips will naturally follow and turn about 45 degrees. This will help you get the club back farther in your back swing as well and give you more distance.

Overall I think you have a well balanced looking swing, just need to work on making a fuller turn and let your arms come back farther like the other guy's mentioned!

Good Luck!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

i think that you are not transferring enough of your weight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BomOzjHp-w
watch that and see how he finishes his swing. the swing does not end at contact. he also comes up on his left foot he doesn't hang back on his right one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZecVi...elated&search;=
also very good

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I like how you are not trying to kill the ball. I started out trying to kill it and am still trying to scale my swing down.

It may just be a matter of bringing your hands a little higher in your backswing, while still keeping your arms extended

Looks like you have potential to have pretty good tempo.

Good luck.

I like it. For a 35 Index you can do a lot of damage with that swing. Need a partner

I like your tempo and the fact that you are staying within yourself. As you get more experienced, as others stated, you can work on getting more of a shoulder turn. But it's refereshing looking at a swing that people feel is too short , rather than someone trying to John Daly it out of the driving range.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

It's looking OK - you're staying within yourself which is good.

Having your left foot down on the entire swing is definitely hurting your distance. By lifting it up your heel on your left foot it allows your hips to turn a little but it has to come natural. That just comes with practice. If you're consciously thinking about turning the hips your shot isn't going anywhere you're intending it to go.

Keep your swing steady. It doesn't have to go back too much farther to get decent distance. The main thing is to get to a club speed that YOU are comfortable with, not what you see on TV. There are players like Ben Crenshaw with slower swings and Tiger with fast swings. You have to go with what works for you. Every golfer is different.

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!