IGNORED

your form is all wrong...

Mobey
Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Motley01

Some people have great (form) full swings, but can't chip or putt.

They are similar to the ones who drive it 280 down the middle consistently, but play off 23 because they "can't putt". Never met one myself......

Having said that, I do know some good ball strikers who need to improve their short game.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Wow a lot of mixed info here lol. Two years ago I could Say I hadn't played in three years. Last season I played a dozen rounds. This season I've already gotten in over 20 rounds and I'm damn proud of my 15.2 handicap. That said I hadn't entered my last 6-7 rounds in and I've been playing some pretty good golf (for me). 82, 84, 81. Etc. so I expect it should improve a great deal. However I am happy with my game. After some thought and reading here I think I know my answer. . I just need to get my putts down below 35 and I'll be happy. If I feel I need more then. I'll get some new lessons then. Thanks guys

Note: This thread is 4353 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!