IGNORED

What's The Farthest Golf Ball You Have Ever Hit?

Note: This thread is 6176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think the longest ball ever was the original A-10 maxfli hands down.As far as now Either the Cally HX tour or Bridgestone B330.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

So today I was on a par 5 520 yard hole. About 250 strait, then a dog-leg right and another 270 to the hole. I went for the gamble to cut the corner, and hit it over to a batch on trees. I completely nailed it, furthest drive I have ever hit. It was strait, perfect height, and it felt soooo good. When I finally got to the ball, it was 5 yards in front of a sprinkler that was labled, 150 yards to the pin. It wasnt a 370 hard drive, because I cut the corner, but I would say it was at least 280-290.

And btw, it was a nike one black practice ball

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

My farthest of the year was yesterday on this hole:

http://www.taylorgolf.com/lakes/scorecard14.html

432 from the tee, and I lasered it at 103 yards to a back pin placement. So about 330 yards on a flat hole w/a slight cross wind fighting my fade. It was an honest 50 yards longer than my avg. drives for the day. Second shot in was a full 56* wedge.

Used a ProV1, they go for me, but I can pick up 10 yds if I use a Topflite or an Ultra.

In My Bag:
905T 9.5* w/Graffalloy Blue - D8
Maltby Trouble Out 13* 3+-Wood w/ Aldila NV - D4
HALO 1 Hybrid w/S400 Steel - D4
Maltby M-05 Forged 3-PW w/ Rifle 6.5 - D4 Vokey Oil Can 52* 56* 588 RTG DSG Bioniks Rl 209 Putter (400 grams) E5+

Wow....
I use a Nike One Platanum. Seems to be good distance and all around good spin.
I have tried many other upper line balls, and don't see a lot of difference.(maybe 5 -10 yds at best?)
I laser my shots all the time and only avg around 250-260.(I am one of the middle long hitters around here).
My swing speed is 96-98 with a 13-14 degree launch angle. I wish I could get the 290 avg like a lot of the guys have posted.
Maybe back to the gym?????
In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

Wow....

I can say with a lot of confidence that there are not a lot of people on here that average 290. I play with some of the top amateur golfers in Michigan in tournaments and publinx (hdcps of like 4 - +3), and am right there/10yds short on average of the longest hitters, and they avg290 on a good day.

In My Bag:
905T 9.5* w/Graffalloy Blue - D8
Maltby Trouble Out 13* 3+-Wood w/ Aldila NV - D4
HALO 1 Hybrid w/S400 Steel - D4
Maltby M-05 Forged 3-PW w/ Rifle 6.5 - D4 Vokey Oil Can 52* 56* 588 RTG DSG Bioniks Rl 209 Putter (400 grams) E5+

I must be the only one that uses Nike MOJO's. I regularly hit at least one drive of 280+ with those. I've also hit a Nike One Black 280 on the fly.

Yet I can't get the same distance with Nike's "distance" ball the Nike Juice.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

Maybe back to the gym?????

Ya, definately the gym helps. I started working out again about a month ago, and I have seen my driving averege go up from about 235--->250 in just a month.

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

Note: This thread is 6176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!