IGNORED

My Swing (Lookingforaces)

Lookingforaces
Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi my name is Justin And I am a 10 handicap from Central Pa. I just got a swing app and this is the first time I've seen my swing on tape. I have always hit it pretty long and straight but at times I really struggle with contact. Here are a couple swings any feedback would be great! http://www.swingreader.com/video/view/j5pVfkvO/driver-ripped-driver-trying-to-stay-back http://www.swingreader.com/video/view/V3ARvZy6/7-iron http://www.swingreader.com/video/view/nPtzjWW7/7-iron http://www.swingreader.com/video/view/5uT4zETq/7-iron

I didn't know how this works so I see it helps if I give a little more info about my game. Lately my driver has been pretty solid. I've been hitting most fairways with a high dead straight ball carrying beetween 270 and 285. My misses are a high right block with a slight fade and a low straight pull. My irons have been a bit inconsistent lately when it comes to contact anyways. I've been missing it mostly fat with some thin and some toes. I draw my short irons and fade my long irons. I hate to even say it but over my last five rounds I have hit four shanks with my wedges. I hit a 4 iron from 200 , 7 iron from 165 and PW from 130.

If you could get those videos uploaded to YouTube and embed them here you'd probably get more/better responses.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now