IGNORED

My Swing (piaablue)

piaablue
Note: This thread is 4305 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: Many years on and off

My current handicap index or average score is:20

My typical ball flight is: High and long but with an ocassional push

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Fairway wood off the deck

Videos:

Driver: Wilson Deep Red
Fairway wood:Wilson Staff Spine 15 degree 3 wood
Hybrids: Wilson Staff DXI 19 degree
Irons:Wilson Staff Di11 4-PW,GW,SW

Wedge: Cleveland C15 Lob
Putter: Wilson Staff Vizor

GPS: Golf Logix

Some additinal information on my swing. I am using a 3 wood in the video and I struggle at times with consistent contact. One swing off the tee I can bomb it long and straight and the next tee could be a topped ball or pull hook. My normal ball flight is pretty straight with an occassional push which is usually playable. I am 6'3'' tall and about 260 lbs and am in my early fifties. I have no problem with getting the ball up and have great distance when I make good contact. Anything you guys can pick up on my swing that I can work on to improve will be appreciated. Thank you.

Driver: Wilson Deep Red
Fairway wood:Wilson Staff Spine 15 degree 3 wood
Hybrids: Wilson Staff DXI 19 degree
Irons:Wilson Staff Di11 4-PW,GW,SW

Wedge: Cleveland C15 Lob
Putter: Wilson Staff Vizor

GPS: Golf Logix

straighten your left arm, it should never bend during the swing. Next time it's easier to analize if you post in slow motion. Also try not to scoop under the ball but to hit ball first then letting the club descend into the ground to take the divot, this will make fairway wood shot from deck as easy as from tee(almost).

Note: This thread is 4305 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!