IGNORED

Getting Back in the Game...

ActionJackson
Note: This thread is 6177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What's Up Guys?

I've just gotten back in the game after a 7 year gap. I played from age 4 to 14, but stopped in highschool because I was a much better swimmer/water-polo player than I was golfer...and still am actually. Was coarsed back into the game by the guys at work...and my the guys I mean the old guys no offense, I don't think I play with anyone under the age of 40 and I'm just 21 myself. A little about me, I'm a full time student (senior in college) will graduate in DEC w/ two degrees, Bachelors in both English and Criminal Justice Administration. I have two loves that come before golf, work (law enforcement) and marine biology, specifically reef-aquaria...I actually write articles for a few magazines and have a wedsite ( www.wetwebmedia.com ) I currently work as a (Cadet) civillian/reserve officer for a local law enforcemnt agency but will be going to the police academy in December and within 6 months be a full time/sworn peace officer...if everything goes right. I've only been playing about 2-3 months give or take, and I'm struggling but making alot of progress as well. My local course of choice is Los Verdes in Palos Verdes, California. I'm here mainly to get different ideas and opinions on equipment and look forward to getting to know your net personalities.

Be forwarned as an English major I can spell quite well but have not quite masterred my extra-speedy typing abillities 100 wpm (thats from volunteering in the dispatch center), which usually leaves my posts renderred with typos.

-Adam J

Welcome this is a great forum.. this is where most people post who are just bringing the game back into their lives.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 6177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!