IGNORED

my new pet peeve...

doublesuited77
Note: This thread is 6160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think it all comes down to time of play. My weekly foursome's handicap's are made up of 2 7's and 2 12's, I am one of the 12's, and we like to play from the tips. Our longest round this year was 4 hours and 20 mins and we waited for the group ahead of us. Who cares where you tee off from if you keeping up with the group ahead of you?

We once had a group come up and say something to us as we were on the 15th tee, waiting for the group ahead of us, just because we were playing from the tips. WHO CARES! We were not holding anyone up. At one point, earlier in the round, we were 1 1/2 holes ahead of them.
Drive for show, putt for dough

PutterKarsten Anser2
WedgesX-Forged 52* 58*IronsX-20 tours P-3HybridX 21 stiff4-wood R9 17 mitsubishi rayon fubuki StiffDriver R9 11.5 mitsubishi rayon fubuki Stiff

I play from tips always. My homecourse is only 6800 from tips so it's no big deal. I generally walk and finish within a 4 hour period and I have never held anyone up. As a matter of fact, the slower players on the front boxes usually hold us up

What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

• Administrator
I think it all comes down to time of play. My weekly foursome's handicap's are made up of 2 7's and 2 12's, I am one of the 12's, and we like to play from the tips. Our longest round this year was 4 hours and 20 mins and we waited for the group ahead of us. Who cares where you tee off from if you keeping up with the group ahead of you?

I personally have no problems with where anyone plays so long as they're keeping up. I may not understand the idiot playing way back who can't reach the fairway, but if he makes his 8s quickly, I don't really care.

So, redi, you wouldn't get any beef from me.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!