IGNORED

Holler from Mason Ohio!

LBlack14
Note: This thread is 6128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in Mason, Ohio next to Kings Island. I'm a member of K.I. Golf center, (Formerly Jack Nicklaus), and play the Grizzly, designed By Jack, 2-4 times a week. Not the course it was a few years ago but still tight and challengeing. Smallish fairways and greens and always in good shape! I'm a 20 year Golf course guy. Started working at a par 3 "Golden Tee golf Center" in Sharonville in 1988 went to Beckett Ridge Contry Club in West Chester, Oh. in 1993. Worked ther til 2005. Took a job at Clovernook CC in 2005. Worked there til May 2006. Then I was offered the job where I am currently at Makatewah CC in Cincinnati, Oh. I play there 2-3 times a month. I enjoy working on the golf course and enjoy the game and buying, selling and swapping equipment. Maybe my game would get better if I wasn't switching equipment all the time. Oh well I'm an "Equipment HO"!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• 3 weeks later...
I live in Mason, Ohio next to Kings Island. I'm a member of K.I. Golf center, (Formerly Jack Nicklaus), and play the Grizzly, designed By Jack, 2-4 times a week. Not the course it was a few years ago but still tight and challengeing. Smallish fairways and greens and always in good shape! I'm a 20 year Golf course guy. Started working at a par 3 "Golden Tee golf Center" in Sharonville in 1988 went to Beckett Ridge Contry Club in West Chester, Oh. in 1993. Worked ther til 2005. Took a job at Clovernook CC in 2005. Worked there til May 2006. Then I was offered the job where I am currently at Makatewah CC in Cincinnati, Oh. I play there 2-3 times a month. I enjoy working on the golf course and enjoy the game and buying, selling and swapping equipment. Maybe my game would get better if I wasn't switching equipment all the time. Oh well I'm an "Equipment HO"!

Hey there,

I live in Beckett ridge and am a neighbor to you in comparison of this wide variety site!

In the Staff bag:
D1
906F 15.5º
585H 19º
AP2 4-gw 56º & 60º Tiger Woods Newport Art of Putting 2.0 Pro Platinum

Hey there,

I worked at Beckett for 12yrs. Where at in Beckett you located? You ever play the course? How long you been there? Sorry for being so nosy, just curious.

LB

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I live in the condos The Village At Beckett Ridge off of West Chester Rd.

I've played there a dozen or so times this year. and a few last year after they became open to the public. I was going to join spring 07 and then caught wind of the latest management change again. I've only been there for 2 years this september, lived in the UK outside of London before that, though I did grow up in West Chester.

josh

In the Staff bag:
D1
906F 15.5º
585H 19º
AP2 4-gw 56º & 60º Tiger Woods Newport Art of Putting 2.0 Pro Platinum

Note: This thread is 6128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!