• Announcements

• iacas

Snell 20% Off   11/24/2017

TST Partner Snell Golf is having a 20% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! Check it out at snellgolf.com.
Sign in to follow this  
MJK3122

Golf course packages?

I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum. I am looking to book a golf getaway to Ocean City, MD. My family has a time share so we don't have to pay for rooming. I'm looking for a golf only package but am striking out on the Internet searches. Do any of you know of a good site that has golf only packages. I would prefer to not have to speak with an agent off the bat. They don't let up on the emails/phone calls. Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

Talamore Golf Resort
    PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    Mission Belt
    Snell Golf
    Frogger Golf
    PitchFix USA
    • From course to course and region to region, bunkers represent the largest inconsistency in golf conditions as I see it. Example:  Many of the bunkers in and around NE Ohio public courses are, a) rarely in good condition; b) can be a sand and micro pebbly mix; playbox sand; worse. Then you go to a quality place and the bunkers are raked, in good shape and you catch a pretty good lie most of the time.  That is until you take your swing and find out only the top half inch of the sand is good. Your club bounces off the rock hard base beneath the good sand and blade one over the green and into more trouble. Played a couple of RTJ golf trail courses last year.  The sand was powder.  More like moist talcom powder than sand.  No idea how to hit from a bunker with very dense, heavy sand.  Left a few in because I'd never played from that type of sand. Tour pros are fortunate that bunker conditions are consistent from week to week for them.  The rest of us suffer with 'no idea' how the bunkers will behave from round to round. Remedy?  Stay OUT of the bunkers at all cost.  They are not fair, not in good condition and sand consistency is definitely NOT part of bunker play for most of us.
    • He liked the low hands because of the way it set the #2 Accumulator at address. Hogan and Snead didn't setup like this. It also varies on the shot/pattern he's going with or how he feels when he wakes up that morning. With CP fades he tends to stand closer with the handle lower but not as much as in the 80's. Lower handle will automatically add some more knee flex. This was a slight inline draw, notice the differences. He can hit it good no matter how he sets up to it.  Now you'll see him address it more like this for CP. CP - Low pull or fade pattern. Upper and lower center are "stacked" on top of each other at the top of the swing (leaning tower of pisa), then everything shifts forward and down, left shoulder stays low as it rotates left. Right arm goes into external rotation and gets as far in front of the rib cage as you can. Steeper angle of attack, more "lag" or handle drag. CF - Medium-high draws or fades. Reverse K setup, hips turn centered, maintain the axis tilt on backswing, on downswing hips shift forward, head stays "back", elbow doesn't have to be forward, outward swing direction. Shallower angle of attack, inline release. Or you can mix and match which is what some instructors have done.
    • GREAT DEAL everyone. Seriously, like half the price of Pro V1x.
    • I'm with you. I think the whole Black Friday thing is marketing hype. I'd rather pay full retail than stand outside in a line for a discount.
  • Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. AlexPodlogar
      AlexPodlogar
      (42 years old)
    2. gowpowdsp
      gowpowdsp
      (43 years old)
    3. mambo1888
      mambo1888
      (34 years old)
    4. Stanley51
      Stanley51
      (66 years old)
  • Get Great Gear with Amazon

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.