IGNORED

New member here from New Hampshire USA

RRLavigne
Note: This thread is 4110 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone. My name is Ray and I just discovered this golf community, looked great so I joined right away! I'm middle age but just started golfing last July (2012) so I'm NEW and I'm not that good ;-) but I'm loving it. I bought a complete beginners set of Walter Hagen clubs and have been getting good use out of them since last July. Right now it's literally 2 degrees outside and the ground is snow covered but I'm golfing almost everyday thanks to high enough ceilings in my basement to swing my irons and an Optishot home simulator. (recomended for stuck in cold climates golfers) I can't full swing my drivers so i'm playing everything par 3.  It's not real golf but it shows me what my swing is doing so it's way better than hitting into a net because i'm getting good feedback ... and it's fun!

ANYWAY I work 3rd shift so I'll be visiting the forum a lot from my office during the weekdays so you'll be seening a lot of me. And i'll have a TON of questions.

I have NO IDEA what my handicap is because I'm new to the game, Someday I'd LOVE to know what it is.

So that's my story, i'm happy to have found this forum and i look forward to getting to (cyber) know you all!

Ray

Note: This thread is 4110 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!