IGNORED

What's your TV's default channel? Mine's TGC

gotgolf?
Note: This thread is 6140 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is you TV's default channel?

• TGC! or any other golf channel
    • any other channel
    • TV is my wife's domain
    • Don't watch TV... too busy playing golf

Anyone else have their TV set to broadcast TGC when they turn it on? Up till last year mine was set to Food TV, but with my recent addiction to golf I have set it to the TGC. Most of the time I will just turn the TV and just have it playing in the background.

I was wondering if anyone else showed this type of behavior. Perhaps his behavior will not be allowed of married men by their counterparts.

When I turn on the TV it's default is one of those digital cable channel thingies that try to sell you pay-per-view stuff. But, as soon as it goes on, I usually put it on the golf channel. Once in a blue moon I'll put on the weather to see if rain's coming in (so I can golf or not), but that's about it. Movies are for late at night when you can't see a golf ball flying through the air.

I voted for both golf channel and playing golf because I'm usually doing one or the other.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

When I turn on the TV it's default is one of those digital cable channel thingies that try to sell you pay-per-view stuff. But, as soon as it goes on, I usually put it on the golf channel. Once in a blue moon I'll put on the weather to see if rain's coming in (so I can golf or not), but that's about it. Movies are for late at night when you can't see a golf ball flying through the air.

I'm guessing there will be a need for multiple answers for many people. Wow you are either watching golf or playing golf - lucky man!

My TV doesn't have a default; it's just on what the last person was watching.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

I can't set a default, but it generally is on TGC when I turn it on.

The only button I really use is previous channel to go between TGC and Discovery or Comedy Central.

If I'm on the computer, I can almost gurrantee at night that my dad has the golf channel on...sometimes he falls asleep watching it (LOL) but usually TGC is always on in my house...

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

If I'm on the computer, I can almost gurrantee at night that my dad has the golf channel on...sometimes he falls asleep watching it (LOL) but usually TGC is always on in my house...

I've done that before.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

If my TV is on, even in the background, it's either Fox Soccer Channel or The Golf Channel. And since it's not soccer season, it's been all TGC. I love it....Fore Inventors Only, Playing Lessons from the Pros, hell, I even like the infomercials.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Note: This thread is 6140 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!