IGNORED

My Swing (04v8s4)

04v8s4
Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, this is my first video post. I'm currently a 9 hdcp golfer and I've made some big swing changes in the offseason. I'd like to get a few sets of eyes on my swing to help further. My old swing was VERY flat and relied so heavily on perfect timing which lead to very inconsistent contact. I used to hit a huge push draw and my miss was two ways...either a hook or a block/push. My strikes were Almost always towards the toe of the club. This winter I have worked on taking some of the flatness out of my swing. My face contact has improved dramatically....hitting the center of the club face much more regularly. My ball flight has changed to more of a straight ball...sometimes is draws slightly and sometimes it cuts a bit. Here's a recent DTL video with a 5-iron. http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/ninety15oh/059B7E5E-A49E-4F0F-BA89-5B20908F13EE-230-00000012DCCEA99E_zps5292c4b6.mp4

Titleist 910D3 - 9.5°- Ahina Stiff
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3Wood - Proforce V2 Stiff

Taylormade Burner 5W - Proforce V2 Stiff
910D 21° 3h - Ahina Stiff

Titleist 712 AP2 - KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey - 52* & 56*

Odyssey White Hot #1 XG

X's or B330's

Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!