IGNORED

need help identifying these clubs

Note: This thread is 6917 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well i have a new Dunlop set but sitting in my garage are a pretty old set of clubs. I dont know anything about them except that i started learning the game on em. The name on them is "Stylist". I have never heard of them and i had no luck with internet searches.

The woods it came with are wood but they have a metal plate on them. They dont look super old but i know they go back a little ways.

Can anyone indentify these and tell me about the brand, name, and what these are about. I will probably not hit these again but i have been wanting to know this for a good while.

So the name on the clubs are Stylist. yeah with an S. Anyway thats all i know about them and i am hoping you all will fill in the rest.

But i do know the PW was lucky. Hit a bunch of great shots with it. The wedge has always been my club.

Well now im gonna go admire my Dunlops.

Mike Fisher
email me PGAfan790@aol.com

Well i have a new Dunlop set but sitting in my garage are a pretty old set of clubs. I dont know anything about them except that i started learning the game on em. The name on them is "Stylist". I have never heard of them and i had no luck with internet searches.

they are a starter brand of clubs. If they are actually wood, then they may be older, but "Stylist" brand clubs are still available. check link... http://www.ronsgolfsupplies.com/stargolclubs.html
In my Arsenal.
Driver: R580 9.5°
Irons: Nike CPR Steel 5-PW
Woods:
Nike T40 3 Fairway Nike T40 5 Fairway Hybrids: Nike CPR 22° Nike CPR 26° UST Irod ShaftSW: Nike 55°Forged Chrome SeriesPutter: Nike Blue Chip putterBalls: Nike One or Callaway Warbirds

Note: This thread is 6917 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!