Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TST Feedbot

Volume Three Hundred Forty Eight

1 post in this topic

by Danny Ottmann: link

Derek Ernst needs a hotel reservation in Ponte Vedra Beach!

Please do not comment on this thread.

Please comment on the original article.

Thank you.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
  • Popular Now

• Went out today and played a ridiculously quick 18 hole round (2 hours and 20 minutes) at a course I like to play every once in awhile just for a change of pace.  I hadn't touched a club for 9 days, so I really wanted to get out and play so I didn't lose all the gains I'd been making recently.

I played the back tees (72.9 / 127 / 6748) and struggled a little bit.  

No warm-up at all and my opening tee shot went directly into the woods & out of bounds.  I ended up with a 50 on the front that included a birdie, a triple, a quad and a quintuple bogey.  

The back wasn't a whole lot better, but I had some good holes... and then I had 5 doubles.  It all added up to a 47 on the back.

My 50 - 47 = 97 would be an ESC score of 92 for handicap purposes.  

I just felt a little lost today.  A lot of things started right on me... others drifted right.  There was no consistency to my game and I'm going to have to get back out again a couple of times over the next few weeks to ensure I'm ready for the last 2 tournaments of the year.

CY
    • http://variety.com/2016/film/news/gene-wilder-dead-dies-willie-wonka-young-frankenstein-1201846745/ He contributed.  Terrible way to go, Alzheimers.  RIP.
    • Everyone in this country has the right to peaceful protest, but that doesn't insulate them from being considered disrespectful or from being criticized for their actions.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the timing of his protest a bit suspicious given he only chose to sit out the National Anthem when it was reported that he might lose his job at starting QB to Gabbert?   What was the catalyst that made him sit in protest this past week but nor previous weeks?   He'd been interviewed throughout training camp, I don't recall any news stories where he spoke out about the oppression of African Americans or the actions of law enforcement.  
    • ?? Isn't this the case with probably 99% of all stories or instances of things people get outraged about? I'm not outraged or offended by what he did. Let him sit, it will have next to no real effect for his so called cause. As others have stated, if he or any of the other celebrities who talk about the supposed "oppression of blacks/minorities" actually put their their money where their mouths are they'd have a much much larger impact. Just like the "feed the starving children" or "help the homeless" campaigns led by these rich celebrities asking the average person to donate when they could completely finance the charities and pretty much not even notice it financially. But, yeah, let's sit down for the national anthem because the American flag is a symbol of "oppression" towards blacks and minorities.
    • I posted some awards I am missing in that link The more I think about it, the more I think I am going to go with Evolvr unless someone around here has some personal experience.  Now I feel special that there isn't many of the ball markers out there.  I have ditched all my other markers and divot tools and just keep tees for tee boxes and fixing divots along with my special ball marker.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. NavyGolfer16
      NavyGolfer16
      (26 years old)
    2. sessionh
      sessionh
      (38 years old)
    3. VicMac
      VicMac
      (68 years old)