IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

I am such a huge fan of Peyton and the "classy" way that the Colts run their organization. I gotta pull for two in a row!!

GO COLTS!!!!

I officially fear the Pats though, they look so damn good.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I've been a cowboys fan ever since staubach brought the team up. I lived in Oklahoma at the time, but fell in love with the cowboys. Been a fan ever since. Not really a fan of the panthers here in NC. But I do love my cowboys. BUt as far as realistic chances of winning the superbowl. I think they are out the window. There are just too many good teams out there. The patriots look almost unbeatable, and the titans have so much talent it's ridiculus. The reigning champs aren't that bad either, and the steelers are always a threat. I don't see my cowboys doing that good this year.

Cowboys are gonna win the NFC. if you don't believe that, than your not a true fan at all.... i don't understand what fan doesn't support his team and cry like a girl, "I don't see my cowboys doing that good this year" boo hoo....

your supposed to say that There is no one that can stop the cowboys to get to the Super bowl...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

I officially fear the Pats though, they look so damn good.

Yes, the Pats are amazing. They will win the superbowl

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

I do officially fear the Pats. . .

week 7

Pats vs Cowboys.... Super Bowl Preview...

In my bag:

week 7

Then we'll have answer(Patriots) to this discussion in a few weeks.

Hi-Bore XLS Tour Driver
Steelhead III: 3 Wood
Bobby Jones Jesse Ortiz Hybrid
i3+: 3-9 Irons
Vokey Black Nickel: PW, 52, 56, 60 Bettinardi A-02 Putter NXT Tour

Cowboys are gonna win the NFC. if you don't believe that, than your not a true fan at all.... i don't understand what fan doesn't support his team and cry like a girl, "I don't see my cowboys doing that good this year" boo hoo....

They have a good chance of winning the NFC if they can get by the packers. Realistically who have the cowboys played that was tough? The Rams have been blown out of every game they play in, the giants aren't beating anyone either. The bills? Please. Their first tough game will be New England and I don't see them winning at all. I didn't mean that they weren't going to win the NFC I just didn't see any NFC team beating any AFC team in the superbowl. And just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I don't see reality. The pats are the best team in the NFL right now. I love my boys but they can't beat the Pats.

Tony
What's in my bag?

PING G5 driver......125 shipped
Ping G5 3 wood.....110 shipped
Taylormade RAC LT irons 3-PW......200 plus shippingTaylor made 2 iron......(sold)Black Callaway golf bag.....(sold)Titlist Vokey Wedge 58* 40 shippedTitlist Vokey wedge 54* 40 shippedAll For sale......If...

i know the Pats look to be the best team in the NFL right now. but what about the defending champs. they look pretty solid on offense and wow their defense has shown up. their points allowed might not be as impressive as the Pats but they get their W's . Colts i think will surprise a lot of people.
IMO after seeing up to week 5.
i see
afc: pats vs colts
nfc: cowboys at the top w/ green bay right behind..

In my bag:

st. louis rams...........LOL

i wish they would leave town. go back to LA

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

i'm from LA... and i'm glad the rams left. (bulger,holt and pace are getting old)
to be honest i think out of the 2 teams that came and left LA. the raiders would be a better fit. if they moved back to LA, the black hole wouldn't be a section in the stadium, it would be the entire stadium. w/ lapd in riot gear on stand by.
=) God i love LA. i don't think i can live anywhere else.

but seriously LA needs a football team. i don't understand how one of the biggest cities in the world, not just the US, doesn't have a football team. can we send the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim back to anaheim and bring a football team here??

In my bag:

Pats seem too good on both sides of the ball but i really like the Colts and Cowboys this year...............I wanna see Brett Favre win big before he croaks!!!! lol
Driver: Burner 10.5* Fujikura Stiff
Hybrids: Rescue Mid 19* Stiff Burner Rescue 22*
Irons: 04 Big Bertha steel
Putter: White Hot 2 Ball
Balls: TP Black

• Administrator
The Bears are going to win the superbowl.

In what decade?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Bears are going to win the superbowl.

Certainly not this year-Pats are unstoppable!!!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

You guys just wait, the Bears will do better and win.

Jeez-you almost have me sold with that solid argument

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

they will win.... if they clone devin hester and have devin hester1,2,3 at wr and hester4 @rb. what the heck... devin hester 5 @ qb and real devin hester on the sideline. so if any of the clones get injured or die... back to more cloning....
but if they can't do that... i say the packers take that division....
AFC:
-North :Steelers
-South :Colts
-West : Chargers
-East :Pats
NFC:
-North :Packers
-South :Buccs
-West :Seahawks
-East :Cowboys

In my bag:

• 3 weeks later...
they will win.... if they clone devin hester and have devin hester1,2,3 at wr and hester4 @rb. what the heck... devin hester 5 @ qb and real devin hester on the sideline. so if any of the clones get injured or die... back to more cloning....

Hester is not human. He gave me an mini-heart-attack first play of Super Bowl 41.

Not human

Note: This thread is 5923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!