Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taylormade Lethal vs Pro v1x

2 posts in this topic

Just curious as to how these balls perform against each other. i usually play a Pro v1x and was just wondering how the new lethal compares. Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I havnt played the 1x. The lethal is a good ball. It seems to come off my clubface hot! Its a good feeling ball around the greens. I seem to hit it better than other balls. I don't much care for the price tag, all in all a grest ball.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • His main issues the last eight years has been injuries.
    • I took a quick look at the beginning video before I purchased the GG, and ignored the "friendly hawker guy." After looking at the swingsetter ad, and speed stick -- the Gabe Golf Trainer is different. Leds doesn't really pause at the top with the swingsetter, the speed stick is a device for speed. With the GG Trainer, it's not about hearing the bearings snap at impact. You are getting better sequencing of the swing and tempo. Yes, you will have a long pause at the top using it, but with your regular club you will not pause  long - the objection to the long pause with the Trainer does not carry over to your regular club. Your lower body is working at the top, instead of the arms. If you go back too fast and incorrectly, you will know, if you do not sequence properly, you will know. For example. if you use your arms going back instead of the body, and the club gets stuck, I found the bearings will not go down the shaft. If you get too laid off, the bearings tend not to go down the shaft. If you grab the club and start down with your arms, you will hit dirt or mishit. If you sequence properly with the lower body - you will hit better shots. When you swing with your regular club, you will not pause -- it will look like a pause because your lower body is working and you are not grabbing the club from the top. As a result, the swing is not paused with your regular club, but the proper sequence is utilized. Good luck.
    • Lemme guess, you broke 80 yesterday?  And good luck earning a participation site badge (or an organizer badge). I'd imagine we've got quite a few folks in your area. I've done a couple meetups here with guys I met here, and it's definitely cool to be faces to the names and online personas.
    • Welcome! If you're looking for good instructional threads, here are a bunch to get you started:  To learn how things work around here, browse some of the stuff under "How To..." up at the top menu bar.  Mainly, just be a decent guy, chime in on stuff that interests you, and you'll be fine around here.
    • Hi all I was quite intrigued by the latest talk of sidesaddling so I tried it out. I struggled a bit with consistency so I tried sitting on my haunches with right hand near bottom of shaft and left on the grip. I was very surprised by my accuracy. Now I just want to know if this stance is legal. I can not find anything in the rulebook that forbids this. Anyone out tried this before?    
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. matteson83
      (33 years old)
    2. Michael Riedy
      Michael Riedy
      (67 years old)
    3. Zeke Widjaja
      Zeke Widjaja
      (52 years old)
  • Blog Entries