• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I've followed mytpi on Instagram for a while as it seems they have the best handle on the complex relationship between directional forces and transfer to arms, hands and eventually the business end, aka, clubhead. This video is straight up awesome. What I really appreciate here is they didn't try to create a new motor pattern - something I believe f***s up a lot of elite athletes. I believe freaks of nature like Jamie have are unusually gifted because of it. They went to his old one which was simply a recall. Kudos. On a small technical note I love the elevation (un-weighting) at the top is a good thing. Bit of a gather and drop pattern. I've always hated that in my own swing maybe not the worse thing after all.
    • Wordle 1,092 2/6 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Eagle Baby!
    • Now this was a great video. The look on Jamie’s face during the ‘legs drive the arms down’ part is how I feel sometimes during GEARS sessions. I’m not quite getting the idea across to my body. I’m starting to get it physically now. I will also change how I do the medicine ball work in Fit for Golf. Mike Carroll should see this. He may revise some of the jump and toss videos to incorporate this.
    • Wordle 1,092 3/6* ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,092 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...