IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We are taking delivery of a 2007 Chrysler Aspen today to replace the 2004 Dodge Durango my wife drives. It's basically a more pimped out version of the Durango.

http://www.chrysler.com/en/2007/aspen/gallery/
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

We are taking delivery of a 2007 Chrysler Aspen today to replace the 2004 Dodge Durango my wife drives. It's basically a more pimped out version of the Durango.

o o o my cousin drives one of those, its amazing, comfortable and it doesnt hurt your ass when you drive for awhile. And it comes with a DVD player . Very stylish. I also got to drive it. That was my first time driving because im not legally aloud to drive, but to me the steering was very nice. The gas pedal is pretty touchy though.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I drive a gem of a car. 91' Toyota Camry, some may call it a beater but I spend less in repairs than all my friends that drive 2005 Accords. With almost 400,000 KM's on it i'll probably just drive it into the ground and save myself the trouble.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Didn't they give one of those out on the Big Break VI? Looked pretty niiice.

Didn't they give one of those out on the Big Break VI? Looked pretty niiice.

I had forgotten that. The Aspen is a great truck. It rides much better than the Durango, which was very nice as well. It is more of a luxury ride. It is Chrysler's answer to the Escalade and Navigator. The difference is that loaded, those are up arround $60k while a loaded Aspen will be under $50k.

Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

2006 Pontiac GTO

I was glad to see them bring the GTO back. My father-in-law had a 67 GTO.

I drive a gem of a car. 91' Toyota Camry, some may call it a beater but I spend less in repairs than all my friends that drive 2005 Accords. With almost 400,000 KM's on it i'll probably just drive it into the ground and save myself the trouble.

y spend money on a new car when you could just buy more clubs?

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Your car is clearly a diamond in the rough, but why are your friends having to spend money on a 2005 Accord repair, when that car should still be well under warranty?

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

sweet sweet car. Did I mention sweet? Very stealth. Looks like a sporty sedan, but has the ability to entertain and blow you away!

Yeah. It's a total sleeper.

I love to look on people's faces when they see a "Cavalier" blow their doors off.

04 Ford F-150 Supercrew Cab.
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited in Silver.

In my bag:

TaylorMade R7 Superquad - 11.5 deg - Diamana Whiteboard 63-S
Tour Edge Exotics - CB2 16 deg - Diamana Redboard 73-S
Taylormade V-Steel 24 deg - Diamana Redboard 83-STaylorMade R7 XD - 5i-AW Project X 6.552 deg Miura Forged Raw56 deg Fourteen MT-28/56V3 60 deg - Fourteen MT-28/60V2 P...

2007 Toyota Prius (wife's car - she's a greenie)
2007 328xi (for me)
2002 Saab 9-5 Aero (Company car - 175,000 miles and counting!)

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Ooooh, let's see!

Okay.

My Dad bought this car in 1974 for $375. He drove it as his daily driver for years and I grew up riding around in this. He spent ten years restoring it himself but then never really drove it much. Two years ago he decided I would "get more use out of it" and gave it to me.
  • Upvote 1

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited in Silver.

If you like the Azera, Hyundai is coming out with a luxury line (relatively speaking and also a copy of TOYOTA) called the Genesis. It's supposed to have a V8 with at least 300 horsies. I wouldn't call it the ultimate driving machine in any way, but I think it will make the same analogy as a comparo between the X5 and the Vera Cruz, which stated that as a driver's car the X5 is untouchable, but value and comfort wise the Vera Crux wasn't bad at all. Hyundai owns Kia and the is looking to segment its market:

TOYOTA : Kia = Lexus : Hyundai. I am in no way a fan of Hyundai ( I thin they still have a bit of a ways to go and out of the 8 cars I have owned, only 1 has been a Hyundai) but they are looking to differentiate and upgrade from the compact/value car market - we will see this philosophies manifest itself in the next generation of cars.

Okay.

OMG that is gorgeous. Which engine /power output does it have? Heck, it doesn't matter. I love when people actually drive their cars and not store them up at home drying out the gaskets and turning them into rat dens. *GASP* GORGEOUS!

Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!