IGNORED

Post Count Equals Birth Year - Post Too Much or Just Old?

boogielicious
Note: This thread is 3935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Post Count Equals Birth Year - Post Too Much or Just Old?

• You post too much. What, don't you have a life?
    • Born in 1960? Wasn't like Eisenhower President. Man you are a fossil! Old and busted!

Unfortunately, I have not had that luxury the last 15 months.  We live on a beautiful tropical island with no golf course. d1_bigcry.gif The cost of golf and transportation to any courses in the Bahamas is prohibitive.   Great Exuma is only 23 miles away, with a Course at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort, but I'd have to charter a boat or flight for ~$300, then pay $250 for the golf.  That's a bit out of reach of my wallet. One month from now I'm headed home to Colorado for 3 weeks, and 2 of those weeks are going to be a golf marathon. c3_clap.gif

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or just plain jealous.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Lihu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Unfortunately, I have not had that luxury the last 15 months.  We live on a beautiful tropical island with no golf course.

The cost of golf and transportation to any courses in the Bahamas is prohibitive.   Great Exuma is only 23 miles away, with a Course at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort, but I'd have to charter a boat or flight for ~$300, then pay $250 for the golf.  That's a bit out of reach of my wallet.

One month from now I'm headed home to Colorado for 3 weeks, and 2 of those weeks are going to be a golf marathon.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or just plain jealous.

I haven't even seen my clubs since we moved here in April of 2012 - they are back in my Sister's garage in Colorado.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I haven't even seen my clubs since we moved here in April of 2012 - they are back in my Sister's garage in Colorado.

They mentioned South Suburban on Morning Drive yesterday AM in the travel segment. Did you see it?

Oops I meant Foothills.

Dave :-)

Originally Posted by Dave2512

Quote:

They mentioned South Suburban on Morning Drive yesterday AM in the travel segment. Did you see it?

Oops I meant Foothills.

NO..... damn.  We hardly get noticed even around the Denver area, despite being a pretty nice county facility.  What did they have to say?

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

NO..... damn.  We hardly get noticed even around the Denver area, despite being a pretty nice county facility.  What did they have to say?

It was just a mention. The segment featured The Ridge at Castle Pines and as they transitioned to the next course featured they mentioned a few others, Common Grounds, Foothills or South Sub, now I can't remember which and Riverdale. They spent most of the time on Hyland Hills and that surprised me. I learned how to play at HH back in the 70's so it was kind of cool but of all the local courses in the area there are certainly nicer ones. I played at Foothills often when I lived at Jewell and Wads. When I was on the junior squad at Hyland Hills they bussed us down there to play against the Foothills kids a few times.

Sorry for the OT folks.

Dave :-)

Note: This thread is 3935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!