IGNORED

Posting in Marketplace?

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a new Ogio bag that I'm looking to trade. What do I need to do to be able to post it in the marketplace? I have 25 post but can't tell on my Windows phone my reputation. Any help is appreciated!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by tspring182

I have a new Ogio bag that I'm looking to trade. What do I need to do to be able to post it in the marketplace? I have 25 post but can't tell on my Windows phone my reputation. Any help is appreciated!

Click "Add Classified." You're already in the Established Member group. Your badge just hasn't updated yet.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!