IGNORED

Anyone know why Danielle

pmm5557
Note: This thread is 6898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The back complications must be due to the incredible stress of supporting the frontal weight she carries...

That's just mean. They actually only weigh about 2 pounds each. Her swing coach was saying that her swing puts a lot of torque on her lower back. If you watch the way she swings driver, you can see how that would happen. She is in awesome shape, but she swings so hard that it's really no wonder she would have problems. I actually feel kind of bad for her. Even though she would probably not make the cut, she is good for the LPGA. People will come out to see her. I would assume they know that and will try to get her another exemption. In fact, I wouldn't be supprised to see other tour stops invite her to play because of the potential increase at the gate.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

That's just mean. They actually only weigh about 2 pounds each. Her swing coach was saying that her swing puts a lot of torque on her lower back. If you watch the way she swings driver, you can see how that would happen. She is in awesome shape, but she swings so hard that it's really no wonder she would have problems. I actually feel kind of bad for her. Even though she would probably not make the cut, she is good for the LPGA. People will come out to see her. I would assume they know that and will try to get her another exemption. In fact, I wouldn't be supprised to see other tour stops invite her to play because of the potential increase at the gate.

I gotta agree that she seems to be in tremendous shape. Very big and muscular. But after watching her attempt at playing on the LPGA I'm thinking that she might be better off playing in one of those Ladies Pro Football leagues.

Note: This thread is 6898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!