IGNORED

Trolleys

Note: This thread is 3880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking about for a new trolley as the break system on mine is starting to fail. I am currently trying to choose between a Clicgear 3.5 non electric trolley and an electric trolley.

I have never had a electric trolley, so was after some advice and personal preference on them and the clicgear before I go and buy??

I can tell you about the one I just bought, but can't tell you how it performs because I haven't had a opportunity to use it yet. It is the Kangaroo Hillcrest Max. It is electric and remote controlled or manually controlled. It was rated as a solid performer with a excellent track record as far as requiring little to no maintenance over a long period of time. The term I read more than once was "built like a tank". I'm hoping for the best.

Where I come from electric trolleys are for over 50's, and buggys for over 60's

presuming your approx 30, do you really need anything electric to play golf??

Yeah I am 29 and I have similar views to yourself but everyone I hear from keeps saying how they wouldn't go back to a normal trolley after having an electric one (lazy gits :D).

I don't really feel like pushing is a big issue at all, in all honesty I don't even notice at the end of a round that I am fatigued from pushing it. But I can see the logic behind it, technology is there to make things as easy as possible even if it is a lazy way out.

I think I am going to just stick with an non-electric one for the time being as I do think its a bit overkill and looks a bit of a mess on with the charging of the battery and so on.

I think the money spent on electric trolleys could be spent much wiser to improve someones game! Id rather get a garmin gps, or lessons, I bought a lightweight bag and started carrying my clubs this year, im almost 40, I only use a push trolley on hot days, it's just my way of trying to achieve extra fitness,

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!