IGNORED

Yes! putters

Note: This thread is 6118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which of the Yes! putters do you think are the best? Pros and cons?
I'm thinking of getting a Yes! putter since I love the feel of Yes! putters and this would really help.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

Putters are an insanely personal club. One man's can't miss putter is another man's can't make putter. Go try a million putters and buy the one that you hit confidently and consistently.

I almost bought one the other day - but the store I was in didn't have any in 36" length. Still looking (I won't buy one via mail order - gotta FEEL a putter before I buy it).

Driver: Superquad 9.5° - XS
3 Wood: Big Bertha II 15° - S
Irons: Mizuno MX-20
Wedges: Mizuno 50-06, 56-11, 60-05
Putter: Hog Mallet

I bought the Callie.....really like it. It's a traditional style. I actually went into the golf store with money burning a hole in my pocket thinking of getting a Scotty, but after putting with both the Callie felt better to me and I bought it......plus saved about a buck fifty

Driver: Hibore XL Tour 9.5° Graman Limey
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB1 15°
Hybrid:
FT-hybrid 4H
Irons: RAC Tp combos 4-pw
Wedges:
RTG 53° & Dsg 58° Putter: CallieBall: ProV1x

Which of the Yes! putters do you think are the best?

That is going to vary depending on who you ask and is pretty much impossible to answer relative to you. All of the Yes! putters are good - it's just a matter of finding one that fits your eye and putting stroke. One person may like a big ole mallet and another may prefer the blade Sophia. Neither is wrong. As far as quality, I do like them and think there really is something to this half circle groove pattern. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they only have one forged model the Callie-F.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

They are all the same, just different styles, they all have the same C-Groove Technology and maybe a slight weight difference, but if your talking about looks and style, Id say the Sophia is the best. I love the old classic blade look of it, or the Tiffany Is really nice.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 6118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!