• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jajj

Has anyone tried the 2013 Bobby Jones Irons?

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the 2013 Bobby Jones irons? I like their hybrids very much, and these new game-improvement irons look classy on their website.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I like the Fairwoods actually I love the fairways and really like the hybrids, but I have not tried the irons. But they are now on special 25% off. You might call and ask if they still have a 30 day playability guarantee

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good advice. I emailed as you suggested, and they do have a 30 day playability guarantee. Our season here in Minnesota seems to be coming to a quick end, and so I will wait till spring to explore this option. In the mean time, I would appreciate hearing from anyone in warmer climates who visit the Bobby Jones Golf website and and give the irons a try.

I'm glad to help. I'm afraid you won't find any feedback on the Bobby Jones irons. I know that Jesse Ortiz is bringing out a new line in February and it will be quite nice. If you want a deal, Buy now. If not, wait till spring and get the new stuff, which we'll have several technological and aesthetic changes.

Good to know. I will wait to see the new version rather than rushing into the current ones.

Good to know. I will wait to see the new version rather than rushing into the current ones.

Sometimes, the iron lineup comes out later. But I will check to see what he has in mind.

I own the current fairways and hybrids, and they are tremendous clubs.