• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
cm70056

Mizuno MP A-Series Putters

I am in the market for a new putter to go with my new Mizuno MP-54 Irons and MP-T4 wedges and I would really like to put a Mizuno MP A-Series putter in my bag to keep things matching. I am having trouble finding out how to aquire one. I see a couple on ebay, coming from Japan, but i'm not seeing the model and shaft length combination that I want. I would really like an A-302 or A-304 with a 33.5" shaft. Does anyone have any good advice or leads on how to easily buy one of these in the US?

I agree with lumpuckeroo. I had to buy my Mizuno putter from an online dealer located in Europe.

I have the MP A302 with a fatso grip I love it. I used to have a more semi circle shape putter but I hated the shape. the 302 is my preferred shape and the black with white looks sexy as hell.

Well I went ahead and ordered a 302 from across the pond last night. Got one shipped here for under $210, which I thought was a pretty good buy. This is the first time i've ever bought a club over the internet without ever hitting it in person. I hope it lives up to all the good reviews I have seen on it. Can't wait!

Id be leary of some of those Ebay sellers because most of them are overpriced.  The best that Ive ever found is Golf Store Europe.  They ship to the U.S. and their prices are fair.  Currently, they have the new MP-As priced at $180 and you will probably pay about $20 for shipping.  Id post the link for you but this site wont allow me to, so just do a Google search for, "Golf Store Europe" and it should come right up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

Talamore Golf Resort
    PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    Mission Belt
    Snell Golf
    Frogger Golf
    PitchFix USA
    • I mostly play a low to mid-compression ball like Callawaay ChromeSoft or Hex Soft. Got 6 ProVI's in a tournament and finally played them on a trip to Couth Carolina last month. Very impressive...Long enough and stopped on a dime on the greens. I never gave ProVI's much thought due to price and my tendency to lose balls. So I ordered 24 "refinished mint AAAAA" ProVI's off eBay for $40 total. Haven't hit them yet, but they do look brand new.  -Marv
    • It's all mental. If you are out there starting out and can't handle mishits take up bowling.
    • Well I received my GX 7 a couple of weeks ago and well the first time i used it it was just like the video! It wend dead straight and just as far as I hit my Driver. Since then I have been using it and I love it. I played in a 9 hole twilight comp last night and hit 100% of the fairways. Walk away with 21 stableford point with one wipe! My golf scores have already dropped and feeling a lot more confident. You just have to control yourself and not try and belt the hell out of it. So I can seriously say this is awesome.     
    • @Kevinwelland and @Hiway1tele - nothing wrong from walking away from this game. It's ridiculously difficult. I've been at it for several years now and have recently come to the conclusion that any real improvement is outside my ability and means. Once that mindset kicks in, the game becomes more enjoyable and less frustrating (for me). Today, it took about 4 or 5 holes  to get past the unrealistic expectations I often experience. The bad shots became just part of the round I endure while waiting to hit the few good ones. It ceased becoming a life or death situation and I was glad I played. In a way, I envy your ability to walk away. I think about how much of the last 6 years of my life I've wasted working towards goals. All that time, I could have just enjoyed the game for what it is, or found a better hobby. Of course, I wouldn't have known my limits had I not put 100% in as I did. In the end, it's about whether or not we can enjoy "bad" golf. There are worse players than us out there having fun - just as there have been much, much better players who've quit.
    • In most of golf,  the distance max for a club is irrelevant.  It's about dispersion and repeatability. I dunno about the Internet crowd but for me I want drop and stop shooting at greens.  A 15 cap here says he can choose between sucking it back or drop and stop on gw? Sorry gotta call Bravo Sierra on that nonsense.
  • Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. AggieZac
      AggieZac
      (23 years old)
    2. BAnderson
      BAnderson
      (37 years old)
    3. bwoody
      bwoody
      (45 years old)
    4. homertpb