IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Since I got serious in the early summer and started counting all my strokes & penalties, I've shot 100 twice, yesterday I missed a 4-ft par put on 18 to break 100. It was a tough 415 yard hole and I knew I needed to par it to break 100; I hit a bad drive (pushed it to the right weakly; only about 210 yds), but I followed that up with a great 3-hybrid to the front fringe and a great chip, then choked it on the putt. I guess it was my first "pressure" putt since I got serious... there will be more opportunities.

My last five rounds are like 101, 104, 100, 102 and 100... I just can't seem to get over the hump into double-digits...

Best for 9 holes was a 45, which had been preceded by a 58 or something.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

My best round was only last week come to think of it. I ended up with a 95 and the course is a Par 72. 46 on the front and 49 on the back. That was my first time of breaking 100 too so i am with you on how fustrating it can get..With my handicap thats a 7 under which i was pretty happy with. Won the comp for the day so that put me in high spirits for my next round...

Just got back from a round today and hit a 105. Stupid mistakes and those putts that just sit on the lip really began to shit me off. Well, that's my excuse anyway..

Good luck with your breaking of 100. Its a bloody good feeling. It's annoying when you cant go out there and do it consistently though :P

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Home Course: Gawler Golf Club
Glove: Nike Tech Feel
Balls: Nike Power Flight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just had been diligently trying to break 110 for quite a while when on 12/26 I shot 101 on a par 72. I beat my previous low score by a full 10 strokes! WOW, that felt great. I also posted 49 for the front nine that day, which is my best on nine holes.

I followed up that performance by posting a 116 on a par 71 on New Year's Eve. Not very impressive, but it was my first time on that track and I had fun.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

I shot 3 under last year with 5 birdies and 2 boogies at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA for 18 holes. My next best round was 2 over at the same golf course about 2 weeks ago.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I have shot level par on 3 different courses, 1 of which is a tight, shot makers type of course (lots of dog legs etc) one is long and open type course and the other is a short confidence building type course

On the tight course i had an 8 foot putt for birdie on the last, which i hit really well only to see it horse shoe back out towards me which would have been my first under par 18.

9 hole record for me is 34.

Best competition round is +2

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Have shot 81 2 or 3 times off 17 h/cap my best round was 83 off a 21 h/cap 3 years ago. struggling to get lower than 17 & stay there

I have carded a 79 on two different courses. Same score on front and back too (40 on the front and 39 on the back). The second time I didn't have a single double bogey in the round. First and only time I've done that.

In my bag:

Driver: r7 460 9.5° Stiff
3 Wood: r7 Draw
5 Wood: r7 Draw Irons 4-AW: r7 CGB Wedge: rac Satin 54° Wedge: rac Satin 60° Putter: Daytona Sport 1 34" Ball: DT solo or NXT

Member at 9 hole course, shot 29 with a bogey

Best at any other course is a 67

SQ Sumo 9.5* Graphite Design Purple Ice 85x
Pro Speed X 13* Fujikura x stiff
Rescue TP 21* DG X100
r7 TP 4-pw DG X100 RAC 54*
RAC TP 60* Mezza Monza 33"

I shot 66 on my home course two or three times last year.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

i believe it was either 73 or 74 at pevely farms in st. louis from the tips. 7000 yd. course par 72

i have yet to repeat. my best since there is 77

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

i shot 72 (level) around my home course off the back tees this year - but standard scratch was 70 so i was only 3 under it. ( www.beechpark.ie )

75 is my best at my home course at university - on each of the 2 courses (Montgomerie and O'Meara) - www.cartonhouse.com - host to the Irish Open 2004/5.

but the best ever:

late last year i shot 74 at PGA National ( www.palmerstownhouse.com ) off the silver tees - 7000 yards - Standard Scratch was 74 so i was 5 under that - best round of my life. Host to Irish Seniors PGA 2007.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Mine was 78.

Not sure how I did it though.

Typically, I shoot 85~90.

Only broke 80 that one time.

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway FT9 w/ the VooDoo
3 Wood: R9
5 Wood: R9
Irons: Callaway FTi's. steel / stiffWedges: Callaway X Forge 52, 56, 60Putter: Odyssey #1 Dual Force 2

Ive shot 74 a few times the last couple years as a 6-8 handicapper.
9 holes, I once shot a 31 on my par 34 high school track as a 11 handicapper so that was an amazing day.

3 under 69 in early November at my home course.
5 Birdies, 2 Bogeys.

Monster Tour 10.5* w/ Redboard 63
FP400f 14.5* w/ GD YSQ
Idea Pro 18* w/ VS Proto 80s
MP FLi-Hi 21 w/ S300
CG1 BP w/ PX 6.0 SM 54.11 SM 60.08 Sophia 33"

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 3859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!