IGNORED

Whats this driver like?

Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow i imagine that is a pretty old driver. I have never heard of it. If you already have it then you should be fine with it. But maybe updating your driver would be a good idea. If your interested in buying it, I have no idea where you found a place that sells that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Taylor Made R360Ti. 10.5 degree loft with Ultralite R-80 Bubble shaft.

that driver is like 10 years old, the head is small on it. I hope your not buying it.

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Its antique
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

That sounds very familar, is it orange? I know I have (my dads) and old taylor made from the mid 90's with a bubble shaft.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

heres a pic

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Looks like a nice club but u should get something more recent lol.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

One of the better drivers ever made by TaylorMade. I have one and was using until this year, although I have a Blue Grafalloy shaft on mine. I was not aware that they ever put the bubble shaft an that club. It is not a very forgiving head as the new heads are but will preform with any driver on the market today with the correct shaft. I took mine to the golf shop hit 10 - 20 balls with all the new drivers Ping G5, Taylormade R7, Cobra and Cleveland and not 5 yards difference between the clubs. The issue I would be worried about is the shaft that comes with the 360TI may not fit your needs.
If you are looking for an inexpensive Great driver that I hit as well as any try and search for the Bazooka QL from Tour Edge... a very good club for the price.

I have never heard of that club before but looked it up and it is pretty old. Most reviews have been negative about how it is not forgiving at all and causes a low trajectory slice. I would definitely go with something a little more advanced than that.

Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!