IGNORED

Fantasy Golf Picks

Crim
Note: This thread is 3662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I start six players this week who are in the top 25 of the World Golf Rankings.

You know it's a bad day when you have the 3rd & 5th & 16th, World Ranked Players unable to make the cut.

And the # 22 player withdrawing.

Leaves me with only 3 players making it into the weekend rounds.

Geez Lou-Weez

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm feeling really good about Adam Scott this week. Rory has been very consistent. Dustin finally got some rest. And I want Harris to do what he does best...make the cut and shoot fairly low every tournament.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I'm just glad that I remember to make some picks this week. I slipped from from 5th to 15th because I didn't log in on time...oops

Brandon Fox

Rochester, NY

Would like to see if Doo Bee Shawn can play well again this week !!!

My Foursome - Starters

Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Sergio Garcia

My Bench

Lee Westwood, Jordan Spieth, K. Bradley, V. Dubuisson

Club Rat

Agreed! I considered starting him.

Joel Holden

My Foursome - Starters

Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Sergio Garcia

My Bench

Lee Westwood, Jordan Spieth, K. Bradley, V. Dubuisson

Club Rat

Just found out that Jason Day has withdrawn...ouch :-(

Joel Holden

Agreed! I considered starting him.

Frenchie hasn't done very well this weekend.

Club Rat

Coming off my first SandTrap win last week!

I made some fairly predictable starter picks this week. It was a toss up between starting Kuchar or Woodland. Kuchar is far more consistent but I feel like Woodland's time to shine is soon...plus he won this tournament a couple years back. I'm always convinced that DeLeat and Spieth will make the cut, they also contend often on the weekends. Harris English is almost a must starting in the "C" position. The guy is a stud.

Joel Holden

At least this week I'm not losing a player who either DNP or Dq'ed.

Had Perez as a starter, then changed to D A, my bad.

My Foursome starters

Matt Kuchar

K. Streelman

Matt Every

D.A. Points

My Bench

Gary Woodland

Jason Dufner

Jordan Spieth

Pat Perez

D.A. Points

Club Rat

Coming off my first SandTrap win last week!

You finished "Tied" for high points with a measly 170 points on an off week. :-P

No chest thumping until you win !!! :cry:

You can thump all you want when your "Top Dog" overall in all fantasy leagues !!!!!!!! :dance:

I'll buy you a "Beer"

Sadly, I slowly drop to the middle of the pack.

Club Rat

OMG, I just realized, "GoGolfing" passed my sorry arse last week !!!!!!!!!!

Time to get my "poop in a group" and start Kick'in A's !!!!!!!!!!!!

Club Rat

You finished "Tied" for high points with a measly 170 points on an off week.

No chest thumping until you win !!!

You can thump all you want when your "Top Dog" overall in all fantasy leagues !!!!!!!!

I'll buy you a "Beer"

Sadly, I slowly drop to the middle of the pack.

Club Rat

I came in 3 or 4 weeks late to the fantasy golf thing so I doubt I'll come in top dog. However I'll take any win I can get! A few weeks from now when I still have a win by my name....no one (but maybe you and me) will remember how i got it. :-D

Joel Holden

Had quite an ugly week last week. Onto this week...sooo I can't tell you how many times I changed my mind about starting Bubba or Reed. Bubba has had a lot of success at Bay Hill and he's been playing extremely well. Reed is on fire this year AND his 1st two rounds he usually posts incredibly low scores. Either way I expect one of these dudes to at least be contending on Sunday. Once again I feel like my bench team will probably outplay my starters because that's what happens almost every single week. But I always gotta go with my gut.

Joel Holden

Note: This thread is 3662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!