IGNORED

Ping G15 pw & g15 sand wedge, does anyone know their degree lofts?

Note: This thread is 2792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks for the help, just thought some golfer would really know the answer. Didn't think of google, sorry. Lefty Lar

No worries.

Welcome to TST, BTW. Stick around, there is a lot of great information here.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just started back golfing 2 years ago after a 20 year absence. I bought them at Killeen Texas  golf course called Stone Tree. So, I don't know what degree of loft they give you with the standard set purchase. We went to Texas in 04 when our oldest son was going to Iraq. We wanted to be close to our grandkids & daughter-in-law. We moved back to Ca. just two months ago. Our grand-daughters now are 10 years older & go to college here in San Diego.  We did love Texas but blood is thicker then water. Plus our son will be retiring from the Army maybe in 3 years and come here to San Diego. Our youngest son & wife live here in San Diego too. San Diego does have a ton of golf courses and a hacker like me & my wife have a lot of small courses to choose from. Thanks again geausforbroke for being so helpful, and sorry for rambling on. Lefty Lar

I just started back golfing 2 years ago after a 20 year absence. I bought them at Killeen Texas  golf course called Stone Tree. So, I don't know what degree of loft they give you with the standard set purchase. We went to Texas in 04 when our oldest son was going to Iraq. We wanted to be close to our grandkids & daughter-in-law. We moved back to Ca. just two months ago. Our grand-daughters now are 10 years older & go to college here in San Diego.  We did love Texas but blood is thicker then water. Plus our son will be retiring from the Army maybe in 3 years and come here to San Diego. Our youngest son & wife live here in San Diego too. San Diego does have a ton of golf courses and a hacker like me & my wife have a lot of small courses to choose from. Thanks again geausforbroke for being so helpful, and sorry for rambling on. Lefty Lar

You might want to take your irons to a good club fitter and have them fit you for shaft length and flex, as well as lie. No matter your skill level, properly fit irons can make a huge difference, and the investment is relatively minimal.

There are plenty of guys here from SoCal, and they're planning an outing on February 16th at Goose Creek outside Ontario. Here's the link to the thread planning it . You should try to make it up there to play with guys like @mvmac , @iacas , @tristanhilton85 , @Golfingdad , and @bplewis24 , among others. These are some great members (and owners) of the site, and it looks like they may have room for one more.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!