IGNORED

Nike Ignite Irons&3 hybrid?

Andrew
Note: This thread is 6115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Good clubs?
for my bro

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Great clubs! How old is bro and how often does he play would be more fo a factor than the clubs themselves.

Nike's Ignite irons are brand new for 2007. They are HOT, HOT and more importantly, the PRICE is RIGHT! The set profiles a super easy-to-hit #3 hybrid. The 4-PW irons aren't too shabby either, with enhanced perimiter weighting, a wider sole and deep undercut cavity. Don't delay, you could be cutting strokes from your game today! Features:

Enhanced perimeter weighting and naturally lower and deep center of gravity of the hybrid increases forgiveness
Deep undercut cavity moves the center of gravity back for greater stability in the irons
Wide sole facilitates getting the ball airborne and helps prevent fat shots

I haven't hit these clubs, so I can't personally say how good they are. But I do know that the local Academy Sports store can't keep them on the shelf. Everytime they get a shipment in they're sold out in a week. They are either doing something right, or the price is just too good to pass up.
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

Note: This thread is 6115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!