IGNORED

Titleist 695 cb for Nike Pro Combo

Note: This thread is 6111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been envious of a friend's Titleist 695 cb's since he picked them up early last season, but having relatively new and hardly used Nike Pro Combo irons I knew that a switch wasn't in the cards just yet.

Fast forward to today, we just finished our first 18 of the day and on the way to our 2nd course he tells me he isn't sure his Titleist's are the right iron for him. I told him how I love those and told him I'd gladly trade him my Nikes for them. He tells me he is interested and would like to hit them, we both happen to have the exact same specs and shafts in them so they are/were very easy to test/tinker. After about 3 or 4 shots it was apparent that he was liking the Nikes and before we were finished with the first 9 holes of our second round he was exclusively using the Nikes. I played the entire back 9 with the Titleists and really liked them.

They are pretty similar to the Nikes in that they are both forged and feel similar. I hit a few great balls as did my pal. At the end of the round I offered him again to switch and we pulled the trigger.

I am now the proud owner of a very new looking set of Titleist 695 cb irons!

Just wanted to share, anyone have anything to say regarding their experience with these irons? Either set actually, positive or negative, let's hear it all.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Note: This thread is 6111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!