• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Agreed on all points - “solid” is a great way to put it. I honestly think we played Eaglesticks at about 5800 yards.  I feel like I can nit-pick any course I ever play (those inland holes at Pebble Beach really are boring…) but at the end of the day, both courses were interesting and fun. That’s all that matters. 
    • Wordle 1,084 4/6 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩   boo Wordle 1,084 4/6 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordle 1,084 4/6 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Day 582, June 7, 2024 Worked after several lessons and while listening to some podcasts. Twist it up, throw it behind, and added a little bit of the old push back with the left leg stuff from 2020.
    • I think we chose a good pair of courses. Both had some "interesting" hole locations that, particularly at Eagle Sticks as we were playing later in the day, should probably be avoided on the weekends as they're a big pace-of-play concern. I've not been back to EagleSticks in 17 years or so, so it was nice to see it again. I legitimately still have no idea how they determine their yardages. They aren't remotely accurate. A hole that's 439 yards and relatively flat should not leave (and would not leave) me with inside of 80 yards. You can measure these things on Google Earth, after all. Longa, errrr, Virtues I'm really familiar with. It's a good, solid golf course. I often wish the first hole was much later in the round, as that'd make it a better hole. I don't like it as the first. Solid golf, though. A little more so at Virtues, but you can bunt it around EagleSticks and still have a really good bunch of scoring opportunities.
    • Day 37 (7 Jun 24) - Played 18 with Friday men’s group.  Decent for me 40 front / 44 back - got a little lazy on the back, carding a couple of dbl bogies….still a fun day with some good friends. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...