• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pacster18

what to buy?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I´ve been out of the game for quite some time now so I really don´t know what to look for. I have a set of callaway big bertha x-12 series and I´m wanting to buy a new set of clubs. I came down to these 3.
mizuno jpx 800, taylor made burner plus and the taylor made racketballz rbz. all with steel stiff shaft.
Any recommendation?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

If it were me I would take the mizunos, they are a really nice set of irons. I would stay away from the rbz irons as I know people from this site have had minor issues with them but I hear the newer jet speed items are very good however. I will also add however that the x-12s might serve you very well for the time being and the money saved could be put towards some good instruction. Best wishes anyway

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi, I´ve been out of the game for quite some time now so I really don´t know what to look for. I have a set of callaway big bertha x-12 series and I´m wanting to buy a new set of clubs. I came down to these 3.

mizuno jpx 800, taylor made burner plus and the taylor made racketballz rbz. all with steel stiff shaft.

Any recommendation?

I learned on TM BUrner Plus irons - they're very good clubs, but super game improvement category for higher hcp'ers.    RBZ are game improvement & better suited for mid-cappers, which is where you are.    Plus the RBZ are a lot slimmer looking at address, which most people like.    Can't go wrong with either IMHO & they're both much more forgiving compared to the irons you have.

Just try them and than make your choice.

as i'm a mizuno fan i would go for the mizuno's . Maybe the pro version is a better fit for you.

but again get fitted it will save you some strokes.

On the other hand after that you can't blame the clubs