IGNORED

My Swing (dbrock504)

dbrock504
Note: This thread is 3638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The article also talks about how high speed matters.-You have none of that. What purpose was achieved?-Seriously. Whats the goal with the video? Your downswing is like two frames.[quote name="dbrock504" url="/t/74392/my-swing-dbrock504/18#post_988185"] Thanks, Greg. I haven't checked that out, however I did exactly what it said besides using a camera. I took a face on angle perpendicular to my set up, then had the kid stand directly behind me. The issues began when I uploaded the videos to YouTube. You can see the swing; the purpose was achieved. I even added still shots for emphasis on certain positions. [/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes-I need to repeat myself? Camera is too high, too far away, and quality too low.-Even I can upload from my phone in HD AND hi-speed. Sure you can figure it out. No help from me though-You just seem to want to argue with people. If you knew so much maybe you wouldnt be in need of so much help>?

You certainly like to complain. I got the job done. Is it professional quality? No. I never asked for your help to upload videos. You felt the need to get onto My Swing and gripe at me.

Might check this out if you haven't already, shows how to film your swing.   http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing

Thanks, I haven't seen that although I did the angles just as it says. I made sure you can see the club, feet, body positioning, ball, etc. I got the job done and even added still shots on the certain points I wanted to emphasis.

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

• Administrator
Thanks, I haven't seen that although I did the angles just as it says.

You did?

Anyway… the article is linked to from the rules thread: http://thesandtrap.com/t/38240/my-swing-video-threads-rules-please-read.

I got the job done. Is it professional quality? No. I got the job done. I got the job done and even added still shots on the certain points I wanted to emphasis.

What "job" is that, exactly? BTW, I second (or third) the high-speed recommendation. Those videos aren't really easy to look at.

Good luck. I'd stop being rude to people who are capable and possibly willing to help you. I have a hunch; please prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You did?

Anyway… the article is linked to from the rules thread: http://thesandtrap.com/t/38240/my-swing-video-threads-rules-please-read.

What "job" is that, exactly? BTW, I second (or third) the high-speed recommendation. Those videos aren't really easy to look at.

Good luck. I'd stop being rude to people who are capable and possibly willing to help you. I have a hunch; please prove me wrong.

That guy specifically has said nothing to me positively on this thread or any others. He speaks the same way to others. Go read his other posts and you will see what I'm talking about. I don't care how knowledgeable someone is on golf. If you are going to talk to people the way he does (not above, but in other posts), I don't want your advice.

"I got the job done": A video was taken to see my tempo and overall stroke as a whole. I didn't realize it needed to be super high quality. I will try to re-load the videos in a different way to get a higher quality out of them.

The kid that was taking the videos was sitting in a chair for the face on angle. Behind, he was standing. Sorry my photography skills weren't up to par today. I did provide still shots as well.

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

• Administrator
:sigh: He pointed out that the videos are pretty much useless. (They are btw.) You argued and called him a complainer and a griper. Good luck man. P.S. This is all OT, but it's your thread, so…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That guy specifically has said nothing to me positively on this thread or any others. He speaks the same way to others. Go read his other posts and you will see what I'm talking about. I don't care how knowledgeable someone is on golf. If you are going to talk to people the way he does (not above, but in other posts), I don't want your advice. "I got the job done": A video was taken to see my tempo and overall stroke as a whole. I didn't realize it needed to be super high quality. I will try to re-load the videos in a different way to get a higher quality out of them. The kid that was taking the videos was sitting in a chair for the face on angle. Behind, he was standing. Sorry my photography skills weren't up to par today. I did provide still shots as well.

Chill man. Taking videos at proper angles lets us properly assess the swing. It also allows you to compare between multiple videos your progress. If the video is off, you can't make good analysis of the swings.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!