IGNORED

Cheaper Club Reviews

Note: This thread is 6106 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Everybody,

I'm looking into getting some new irons in the next month or so, and I've searched on here for a while for suggestions. I've also searched the reviews written by the mods. I guess my question is, are there ever any reviews done on the mid-priced clubs like the Nike Ignites or the Cleveland Launchers/CG4's? Anyway, just curious about getting some valued opinions on the clubs I can afford. Thanks!

Cris
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

Every once in a while, but usually the big names get reviewed. There was one review here a while back of a Pine Meadow hybrid I believe, but it's rare. Truthfully I don't find club reviews very helpful anyway. Tastes and preferences vary so widely from person to person that they're of little use. Don't get me wrong, I still read them, they're fun. :0)

Note: This thread is 6106 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!